A relationship is like a house
If a lightbulb goes out, you don’t buy a new house, you just change the lightbulb.
Unless that house is a lying whore
Then you burn the fucker to the ground and buy a better house with lights that you can fucking count on.
This took the best possible turn.
“Portrait report”. Photographed by Peter Lindbergh for Vogue Italia May 1997.
Things I like:
- when people use my name in conversation.
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do.
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them.
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look.
Basim Magdy, 13 Essential Rules for Understanding the World, 2011
Sonia Rykiel SS 2015 RTW
guys she fucking looks hot and she looks like a model
INSTA: gxvenxhy 💎